Print wirelessly from any mobile device, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Print jobs are available for pick up during Library hours:
- Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday (Labor Day - Memorial Day) 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Before you print, take a look at the list of supported files. To print, use one of the mobile options below:
Option 1: Upload to website
- Go to www.printeron.net/bpl/library
- Select one of the two library printers to print to:
- Black and White
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the gray print button (looks like a play button). This will send your print job to the Print Release Station, located next to the Information Desk.
- The next screen will allow you to choose number of copies and page range if desired.
Option 2: Email an attachment
The email attachment option is experiencing an issue with attachments of more than one page. If you need to send a large attachment to the printer, please use Option 1: Uploading via Website. We hope to have this correct very soon.
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to our printers:
Please note that the text of your email and the attachment will be received as seperate print jobs. Make sure you select the correct one. You can print your document at the Print Release Station located next to the Information Desk.
Option 3: Download PrinterOn App
Download the PrinterOn app to send prints from your smartphone or tablet directly to the Library's printers. Apps are available for Apple, Android, Blackberry, Kindle, and Nook devices. For a complete list go to http://www.printeron.com/apps.html. You can also open your app store and search "PrinterOn."
Once you download the app, you can find the Library's printers by using the following steps:
- Use the Location icon
- Enter Library zip code (60513)
- Tap gray menu button in top right corner of map
- Select the appropriate Brookfield Library printer
To ensure you properly send a print, make sure you tap the checkmark in the top right corner.