Print wirelessly from any mobile device, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. The ePrint portal accepts the following file types: .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .tif, .tiff, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .xls, .xlsx, .html, .htm, .txt, .rtf, .pub, .odt, .odp, .ods, .xps. To print, use one of the mobile options below:
Option 1: Upload to website
- Go to the TBS ePrint Portal
- Select your file from your computer.
- Enter your user information.
- Select document:
- Click the orange Submit button . This will send your print job to the Printer Kiosk, located next to the Information Desk.
Option 2: Email an attachment
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to our printers:
Please note that the text of your email and the attachment will be received as separate print jobs. Make sure you select the correct one. You can print your document at the Printer Kiosk located next to the Information Desk.
Option 3: Download ePRINTit App
Download the ePRINTit app to send prints from your smartphone or tablet directly to the Library's printers. Apps are available in the Apple and Android device stores under the name Public Print Locations ePRINTit.
Once you download the app, use the following steps to print your document:
- Select the location of your file (Google Drive, DropBox, etc.) You may have to connect the app to the account you are trying to print from.
- Select the file you would like to print.
- Enter the Library's zip code to find it as a print location (60513). Select the LSF Brookfield Public Library.
- Confirm your print settings.
- Hit the gray Print button.