Brookfield Public Library cardholders can receive free or discounted admission to many exciting suburban attractions through the Museum Adventure Pass program. The program provides free admission to 15 unique cultural destinations throughout the Chicago area to library card holders at over 140 suburban public libraries, including Brookfield. This special opportunity is made possible by a generous contribution from Macy’s and the participating cultural organizations.
To check out a Museum Adventure Pass:
- Visit or call the Check-Out Desk to find out current pass availability. Library staff will be able to check on what is available, and also check out the passes. Call us at 708-485-6917; ext. 150.
- Check out a Museum Adventure Pass using your library card at the Brookfield Public library. Libraries have a limited number of passes for each participating organization, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes cannot be reserved or checked out online or on the phone.
- One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per family, per loan period. The loan period is seven days, and will expire after the date printed on the pass.
- Admission offers vary per museum. For some, two or four people may be admitted free per pass, or by carload. If admission is free, another special discount will be offered.
- Passes are for one-time use and are not transferable. Your name will be printed on the pass, and you may be asked to show identification at the museum. The museum will collect the pass when you visit.
- Check the list of participating museums for details on each cultural destination. Find out what discoveries await you, get directions to the museum, and review each museum’s pass entry offer, including any restrictions that may apply.