The Library offers free exam proctoring services based on staff availability to Brookfield residents. Students will be responsible for any costs associated with mailing documents.
- Student must ensure the Brookfield Public Library meets the requirements of the school administering the test.
- A minimum of three day notice is required before any test will be proctored. It is the responsibility of the student to contact the Library and make an appointment to take the test. Appointments can be made in person, by phone (708-485-6917; ext. 130), or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student must schedule a time during the Library’s operating hours and complete tests at least 15 minutes before the Library closes.
- The student is responsible for ensuring that the exam and other required materials are sent to the proctor from the learning institution before arriving to take the test.
- The proctor is not responsible for contacting the learning institution to get exam materials or proctor forms but will return proctor forms directly to the school when asked to do so. The student should also verify that the proctor has received exam materials before arriving to take the test.
- The student must bring all supplies needed (e.g., scratch paper, calculator, pen, pencil) to complete the test.
- When necessary, the student is required to bring a stamped, addressed envelope to mail written exams. The Library will mail the test in the following day’s mail. Once the test is mailed, the Library is not responsible for receipt of the exam by the learning institution. Any UPS or FedEx envelopes are the responsibility of the student to send.