With the announcement of a $1 million donation from Linda Sokol Francis, the Library's Capital Campaign goes public. Please see the news release below to learn more about this transformative gift. To learn more about the Library’s plans attend, one of the upcoming Library's Capital Campaign Kick-Off events:
Capital Campaign Kick-Off Nights
Couldn't make it to one of the Library's Capital Campaign kick-off nights on December 3rd and 4th? Check out the following video which made its debut at the Kick-Off Nights.
- News Release: Library Foundation Announces Capital Campaign Kick-Off Night on December 4
- News Release: Brookfield Library Receives $1 Million Donation from Linda Sokol Francis
- Naming Opportunities
- Campaign Literature
- Facility Plan Concept- September 2018
About the Foundation
The Foundation for the Brookfield Library, established in late 2017, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which encourages financial support for the Brookfield Public Library. This support will be used to help meet both the present and future needs of the residents of Brookfield. The Foundation is governed by a member Board of Directors.
The purpose of the Foundation includes focusing attention on services, facilities, overall Library needs, and to encourage the gifts of funds, endowments and bequests to the Library.
- Jo Ann Day, President: email@example.com
- Edgar Mihelic, Vice President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Akbarally, Treasurer: email@example.com
- Jane Huber, Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a Donation to the Foundation
Donations to the Foundation can be made online through PayPal or credit card - using the button below - or by sending a check to: Brookfield Public Library, 3609 Grand Boulevard, Brookfield, IL 60513. Please make checks out to: The Foundation For the Brookfield Library.
Contact Foundation President Jo Ann Day at email@example.com or Library Director Kimberly Coughran at 708-485-6917, ext. 121.