With the announcement of a $1 million donation from Linda Sokol Francis, the Library's Capital Campaign began its public phase in the fall of 2018. Please see the news release and links below to learn more about this transformative gift and about the project itself.
About the New Facility
- News Release: Library Foundation Announces Capital Campaign Kick-Off Night on December 4
- News Release: Brookfield Library Receives $1 Million Donation from Linda Sokol Francis
Capital Campaign Video
Check out the following video which made its debut at the Capital Campaign's Kick-Off Nights in December, 2018.
About the Foundation
The Foundation for the Brookfield Library, established in late 2017, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which encourages financial support for the Brookfield Public Library. This support will be used to help meet both the present and future needs of the residents of Brookfield. The Foundation is governed by a member Board of Directors.
The purpose of the Foundation includes focusing attention on services, facilities, overall Library needs, and to encourage the gifts of funds, endowments and bequests to the Library.
- Jo Ann Day, President: email@example.com
- Jane Huber,Vice-President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Akbarally, Treasurer: email@example.com
Donate to the Foundation's Capital Campaign
Donations to the Foundation can be made online through PayPal or credit card - using the options above - or by sending a check to: Brookfield Public Library, 3609 Grand Boulevard, Brookfield, IL 60513. Please make checks out to: The Foundation for the Brookfield Library.