In response to the growing number of area COVID-19 cases, the Library will be returning to its touchless Curbside Pick-Up phase effective Wednesday, November 18. Curbside Pick-Up hours are: Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday & Saturday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
Check out the Curbside Communicator in the SWAN App.
Use the Curbside Communicator feature in the SWAN app for easy communication with Library staff. The SWAN app is free and can be download in your app store. Click here to learn more about the app.
How Does it Work?
- Request your materials online.
- You will be notified per your contact preferences when your items are ready for pick up.
- Use the Curbside Communicator feature in the SWAN app to communicate when you want to come pick up the item.
- Come to the Library and park on Grand Blvd in one of two reserved spaces in front of the Library.
- Once parked, follow the instructions in the app to notify us which space you are in and to provide your name and library card number.
- Staff following appropriate protective guidelines will bring your library materials out in a paper bag.
- Pop your trunk (or roll down a window) and library staff will place your materials in your vehicle.
- Library materials can be returned curbside or via the book return to the right of the Grand Blvd doors
Don't have a smart phone? You can also do the following:
- Text us at 708-426-0041
- Call us at 708-485-6917 x 150