What You Need to Know About the Move
- Saturday, June 12: Last day current building will be open.
- Monday, June 14- Saturday, June19: Moving Week- Library phones and computers offline
- Monday, June 21: Remote assistance resumes
- Grand opening announced in July.
Using the Library While We’re Closed
- Remote Assistance Hours: M-F 10-7, Sat 10-6
- Online resources will continue to be available 24/7 including Ebooks and downloads.
- Classes & Events - both virtual and in person - will occur as scheduled.
Holds & Check Outs
- We’ve partnered with the La Grange Park Public Library to provide holds-pick-up, computer/Internet access, printing and more. Click here to visit La Grange Park Public Library website.
- Holds will automatically default to LGP for pick-up. You also can change your holds pick-up to another SWAN library of your choice. Click here to see how to change your holds location.
- Return library materials, pick up holds or stock up on new items before Saturday, June 12
- Holds not picked-up before June 12 will be moved to LaGrange Park Public Library
- Hold on to your materials! Book returns will be closed; residents are advised to keep Brookfield Library materials until we re-open.
- Items due after Saturday, June 12, will be extended to Monday, August 9
- Overdue fines on Brookfield library materials will be waived