Our Winter Reading Challenge: Chilling with Books--Together begins Monday, January 4 and ends Saturday, February 27. We are excited to announce that we will be using Beanstack to encourage and record the reading activities of all our readers! Beanstack is an online service that allows you to log your summer reading from your computer on our Beanstack website or on your smart device using Beanstack Tracker (for Android and Apple).
- Open to all Young Adults in Grades 6-12.
- Read five books to earn badges and complete the program.
- Open to all kids in Grades 1-5.
- Read ten books to be entered to complete the Winter Reading Challenge!
Newborn - Pre K: 1,000 Book Challenge
- Read 1,000 books before Kindergarten to earn the grand prize
- Every 100 books log your progress progress online.