We are excited to announce that beginning Wednesday, June 3, the Library will offer a touchless curbside pick-up of Library materials. We ask you to use the Curbside Communicator feature in the SWAN app for easy communication with Library staff. The app is free and can be download in your app store. Click here to learn more about the app.
At this time, curbside pick-up will be limited to pick-up of Brookfield Library materials only. Returns should be made in the Grand Blvd book drop.
Curbside Pick-Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
How Does it Work?
- Request your materials online.
- You will be notified when your items are ready for pick up.
- Use the Curbside Communicator feature in the SWAN app to communicate when you want to come pick up the item.
- Come to the Library and park on Grand Blvd in one of two reserved spaces in front of the Library.
- Once parked, follow the instructions in the app to notify us which space you are in and to provide your name and library card number.
- Staff following appropriate protective guidelines will bring your library materials out in a paper bag.
- Pop your trunk (or roll down a window) and library staff will place your materials in your vehicle.
Don't have a smart phone or are a member of another library? You can also do the following:
- Text us at 708-426-0041
- Communicate with us online at bit.ly/brookfield-curbside
- Call us at 708-485-6917 x 150